Dr Howard accepts a limited number of patients for his services so that you can receive the most comprehensive and personalized medical care and so that he can be more responsive to your needs. Consider Dr. Howard as your guide to health.
Types of services:
- Medical Consultation: Comprehensive review of the medical history and old records and provide a detailed opinion on ways to improve your health.
- Medical Consultation with ongoing care: (see annual agreement below)
- Comprehensive review of the medical history and old records and provide a detailed opinion on ways to improve your health.
- Provide comprehensive plan
- Order/obtain appropriate laboratory testing
- Direct access to Dr. Howard
- Hormone evaluation: Men/Women (see hormone evaluation)
- Comprehensive review of the medical history
- Discuss current hormone status
- Order appropriate testing
- Create plan
- Enroll in hormone program
The focus of these services is on your HEALTH and WELLNESS to prevent and possible reverse disease. Dr. Howard uses his expertise and experience in digestive diseases, nutrition, internal medicine, anti-aging medicine, regenerative medicine and cooking to help you achieve optimal health.
Medical Consultative Services With Ongoing Care include:
- Annual fee
- Same or next-day appointment availability
- Extended on-time appointments
- Personal access to Dr. Howard via cell phone, e-mail, text, live visits
- When appropriate, enhanced coordination with subspecialists or ancillary health care providers
- Access to a secure Internet Personal Health Record where you can access and update your personal health information
- Annual preventive care physical examination, including comprehensive health history
- Ordering of appropriate tests (some of which may be covered by insurance, others which may not be covered)
- Follow-up visits for test results review
- Comprehensive wellness counseling. Wellness counseling may include direct 1:1 coaching sessions with Dr. Howard either in office or by phone, evaluation of current lifestyle habits, specifically looking at nutrition and fitness in addition to stress, and possible environmental toxins that may affect health and sleep patterns.